Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My favorite things!




There's one embelishment I reach for on almost every project I do, stickles! I just can't resist adding a little bling, whether its to a card, scrapbook page or an altered item. It's my scrapbook addiction. Imagine my bliss when I heard they were adding more colors, not that I own all of the original colors yet but we can always want more.


Diamond is my personal favorite. It adds a great sparkle and picks up color from the other paper and embelishments you are using. Even better a little goes a long way. Adding a dot of stickle provides a dimensional look, but by using the tip you can spread wet stickles and get a great glitter effect. I add stickles to primas, chipboard, brads, ribbon, and stickers. If it doesn't move I stickle it. (Ok I confess I have stickled moving objects too!)


No comments: